QuickSpark is a young, energetic financial company that helps equipment vendors and end-users alike secure funding for their small to medium sized businesses. We use a proprietary financial and web based integration to connect our vast vendor and manufacturer network. Using this network, QuickSpark is able to acquire & manage new opportunities at a level that is unsurpassed in the Small Business Financing industry.
In other words: we’re cutting edge and really awesome. QuickSpark Financial is always looking for talented superheroes and creative leaders that can help foster a work environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, customer oriented and FUN!
Joining our team doesn’t just allow you to work with some of the brightest people in the universe – it also opens the door to a plethora of benefits. You’ll have access to a casual work environment, paid-time-off, health insurance, flexible hours and so much more. Ditch the idea of a standard 9-5 and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuickSpark is currently hiring for Account Managers to join our team. We are growing fast and are anticipating continued growth and opportunities for our team members to advance their careers.
We will train the right individual on how to consult with startups and established business owners that reach out to us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Daily contact with existing equipment suppliers and their customers who have requested help with financing their business equipment
• Ability to establish and grow relationships with customers
• Provide appropriate financing solutions that address customers’ needs
• Successfully negotiate terms and close sales
• Position our financing solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s unique business needs
• Professional, friendly phone skills
• Energetic professional with a high-level of integrity
Qualifications and Education:
• Background in inside sales a plus
• Ability to work independently in a timely and effective manner to meet individual and team goals
• Strong decision making abilities with a sense for business
• High energy, persistent, results oriented, and a motivated self-starter
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with online tools and resource
• Base salary + commission + bonuses + incentives OTE 1st Year $47k, OTE 2nd Year $75-$90k
• Uncapped commission
• Flexible work week, early release every Friday
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Career Advancement
• Fun and casual work environment
• Team oriented
• Fast paced, competitive, energetic office
• Cereal bar
• Contests and company outings
• Monthly company lunches
• We are 100% Apple
• Training provided
At QuickSpark we help small businesses grow with simple financing, world-class service and our passion for helping others. We provide technology-driven financial solutions for America’s businesses. We focus on helping entrepreneurs every day. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and would like helping small businesses succeed then this is the place for you.
Learn More at:
To apply for this position, please click the button below:
Everyone gets sick. We got you covered.
Working hard requires comfort.
We all want to retire sometime!
Early or late Riser? You make that call.
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Can we help answer any questions? Talk to a live representative right now.